Monday, November 2, 2009

A nice walk

Got some awesome pictures on my walk yesterday. It was quiet and nice to get out on my day off and the weather couldn't have been better. There are three ponds on the property and this one has a layer of tiny little mossy like leaves on top. It was very nice catching the setting sun leaving shadows on everything. The full moon was rising to the east and maybe I'll get a few more posted before heading back to work. Days off are never long enough! Hope everyone has a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photeys, Sandy...they look great full size 'cos you can see all the detail better, as in the spider's web.
    Haven't heard from David at all since he's been here, which I'm a bit sad about...though I know he's only here for a wee while and I guess has just got caught up with family and other things.

    Think he's due back Tuesday.

    Anyway weather has been quite good here in Edinburgh, hoping it stays nice tomorrow, I'm craving a guid long hike in the hills or guid long stroll across the shore.

    Hope your weekend's been a good one!

    ReplyDelete