Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Moonbow Tonight

Tonights moonbow forecasts a storm brewing on the horizon.

I worked until after 10 tonight getting ready for corporate hot shots to come. Then tomorrow I will be back at work at 6:15 am. When they come you'd think god is coming to visit so everything has to be perfect. But right now the customers are more like preparing for the second biggest storm of the winter.

Generators sold out tonight and by tomorrow ice melt, salt and sand will go next.

I'm prepared though. Got a good load of firewood to heat the place, plenty of food, gassed up the car, a fancy new lantern/flashlight and batteries in case the power goes out, I'm all set. I'll be off just before the storm hits Thursday afternoon then off Friday to sit it out. I have a good book, taxes to do if I'm that ambitious, and plenty of animals to take care of to occupy the time. The puppies have their eyes open now and Darla's wanting to spend more time with me rather than the puppies. Hopefully Amber and Cameron will be safe and secure before the storm sets in.

Heading off to bed soon, sleep just doesn't come as willingly as it used to.

But there's always Friday..

Have a great day!

Sandy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy! Great photos and hope the storm didn't turn out so bad...at least you were prepared!

    Apologies if you were shut off temporarily from my blog, I'd actually set it to 'private', and have been faffing around trying to suss if folks can still see the blog, even when set to private....

    ....it seems that they can, if they are a follower of the blog.

    There's meant to be a sign-in thingy for 'invited' contacts ( I could only invite those whom I had email adds for )...anyhoo, one friend said she managed to access my page just through the following icon, which has left me a wee bit confused, to be honest.

    Anyway, hope you are well...you are welcome to stop by when you take the notion... just give me a shout if you have any problems with access.

    Hope your Sunday's a calm and stormless one!

    Tak' care!

    Fi

    ReplyDelete