Friday, April 9, 2010

Feeling better,,. sorta

Damn!

What a rough last couple of weeks...

Pneumonia has really kicked my ass! But not totally. Lost some wages with the time off but thank goodness for moms! It's going to be do-able now.

Being laid up, not knowing if I'd have a job to come back to, finding out they were being much more understandable about the situation, and accommodating too ( Human resources director figured out how to slide in as many vacation days, paid holidays, and sick time that he could) so I only missed out on about one week's worth of work. Not a bad outcome for living paycheck to paycheck and not foreseeing an obstacle like this.

Work has let me sit down and take a rest any time I needed, been completely understanding and are acting like my other family that I have thought of them since being out here in Oklahoma, away from California.

But it has been hard being out here alone.

Today is a much better day though. Planting flowers tomorrow and making the patio look nice will be good medicine. Maybe I will feel good enough to mow the lawn but we'll see how far I get. I will barbeque that chicken and things will be looking nice for whichever kids show up.

:)~

Looking forward to it all...

Sandy



No comments:

Post a Comment